For Correction Return, apart from Nullifying Deductees manually, it can also be done through Excel and get imported in the system. This would save effort in entering data through formats of the software interface.
Importing data from Excel can be done in 3 steps:
1 Export the desired record in the Excel sheet and store it in the desired location
2 Prepare the required data in this Excel sheet
3 Upload this data from the Excel sheet into the system
1. In order to import the data from Excel, first download the pre-defined blank Excel format in the desired location. Select the Correction Return which needs to be rectified. Select the Batch for which the Deductee details need to be nullified. The following screen will appear:
Click on the following screen will appear:
First click on “Modify Deductees”, then click on “Bulk Nullify”.
The system gives the following options:
• To nullify all the Challan deductees select “ALL” from dropdown
• To nullify the deductees of the specified challan , select “ the specified challan”
Select the desired option and click on to export the data to Excel file
2. Prepare the data in this Excel sheet. Keep only those deductee records which need to be nullified. Remove all the other deductee records. Do not tamper any data in the Excel file.
3. In order to upload the data from the Excel sheet enter the Excel file path.Excel File Path : Enter the Excel file path from which the data has to be imported.
Color coding in Excel for error (this may take a few more minutes) – If there is any error in the data provided in the Excel sheet, the system will highlight the same. The user is expected to rectify the data and import the entire file again. However, in order to display these errors using the color code, check this box.
Validate Excel File: Click here, the system will validate the excel data.If the data is correct then the following screen will appear :
Click on the data will nullified from the system.
In case, there is any error in the data, the system will highlight the errors. The errors have to be rectified and the Excel sheet has to be imported again.
Need more help with this?
TDSMAN - Support